Search This Blog

Monday, March 12, 2012

Ulu Legong Hot Springs

I have been slacking as of late with my updates on this blog, so I think it is time to fill up the scheduled post queue and start the ball rolling... again. Hehehe...

The family just got back from a trip to Ulu Legong Hot Springs (8-10 March 2012), located somewhere in Baling, Kedah. It is a closed area, with accommodation facilities. There are furnished chalets as well as 6 dorms available for larger groups where each dorm has 10 beds. This was a programme organised by the PETRONAS Student Residential Hall students. Words does not do this place justice, so I shall continue with the pictures!

 The hot springs flows into several catchment areas, designated as Pool 1, 2, 3, etc. This picture above is Pool 3, and it is basically a swimming pool.
 Pool 1 above has been fenced off to avoid any entry, since the water it very hot.
 Another view of Pool 2 above. They emptied the pool for cleaning purposes.
 While filling up the pool, I was able to soak my feet in the rushing hot water flowing in from Pool 2.
 Seriously, it was nice! :D
 Another view of Pool 1.
 Pool 5, or the kiddies pool can be viewed above.
 The place is accessible 24 hours a day, so the above pictures shows what I did on the first night... feet soak.
 The main entrance to the establishment...
 The main entrance to the establishment... with a different model. Is it just me or do I look slightly slimmer in this picture? :-P
On the way back, could not resist a stop-over at TESCO in Stargate. :-D

That's all for now folks. Time to find other stuff to keep you all entertained. Thanks for visiting.

No comments: