Search This Blog

Monday, March 19, 2012

Demotivational Pics?

As I surf the Net for some interesting demotivational posters, I come across a few that made think and laugh out loud... the copyright or the owner of each of these pictures are in doubt, since they have been circulated and re-posted so many times, I had found it difficult trying to find the original owners. Therefore I do claim any rights on the following pictures and only intend to share them with friends and families...

 This seems like a long wait if look at this in a picture. Many times had my imagination run wild trying to picture the scene a few seconds later..... eeeeewwwwwwwww... yuck! hehehe
 If I were a driver, I would definitely not stop... erm... for obvious reasons! >.<
 I think I've done about 60% of the above positions... hehehehe
 Makes one think about ones job...and I find it difficult trying to choose all three, but I'm not complaining. Life is good... Alhamdulillah. :-)
Errrrr.... definition of homicide: Homicide (Latin: homicidium, Latin: homo human being + Latin: caedere to cut, kill) refers to the act of a human killing another human. So, a homicide victim refers to one who has already been killed. So if one were to talk... let's just say I won't be staying around long...



No comments: