Search This Blog

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Beyond Expectation Final Part

Before I go, I'd like to share one more video just to show how life is... sometimes.


As you can see, sometimes what we plan does not happen. What we hope to happen just won't come true. However, times like these, we have our family and friends to help. Until we finally get to the finish line... so don't EVER GIVE UP!!!

Until we meet again. You can always find me on Facebook, and our DPP PROTON Group. Take care, and all the best.

.... so that was the gist of my presentation to my students that day.

As I promised, I have uploaded the presentation slide for that day for my students who attended that talk.

You can either go here and download it:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/85300573/For-Scribd?secret_password=1m3noxq7ms8qat5qw779

or view it below as an embedded document:

For Scribd
 

Until next time... take care everyone! :-D

No comments: