Search This Blog

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Beyond Expectation Part 4

To sum the above, pictures in a video, I would have to show you the following... it is freely available on Youtube.com and all rights and copyrights belong to the respective owners. No need to explain much about this video, so just have a look:


Well? What do you think? Did you feel bad for Heather when she fell? I know I did. Did the other runners slow down or stop to see if she is ok? Nope. Did she say, "forget it, there's no way I can catch up"? I think not. She just sprang back up and ran the race of her life.

Now I'd like to share some pictures of a C class student...
 Yep... look at the hairstyle. Is this a university student??!?!
More fooling around. No way did this person get 100% in a lab session with Dr. Alex Pukowlknik (from memory... sorry Doc, I can't remember the correct spelling)... even the tutor had a shocked look on his face when he handed me my lab report. Even our class nerd got 65%...
Now, I am in UUM... as a lecturer, furthering my studies, also an assistant principal to over 900 students, and a language editor for several journals, bulletins, and other publications... as well as a husband, three children and a son and the sole son-in-law (my in-laws only have one daughter, whom I married).

Just to finish off, have a look at my 2009-2010 snapshot below:
Those were the most busiest of days. I was a lecturer for UUM COB, but was lent to the Chancellery Department, but at the same time was an Assistant Principal at DPP PROTON. I was also actively involved in three (3) research projects (amounting close to RM400,000 in external grants) and an Editor for Journal of Technology and Operations Management. I also had registered for my PhD, part-time, and had to present in several international conferences held in Shah Alam, Langkawi, and Queenstown, New Zealand. I also secured my citizenship as a Malaysian at that time. All this... done by a contract lecturer, who in 2008 could not walk for 6 weeks due to a spinal injury. I really thought I would be paralysed for life and not be able to walk. Alhamdulillah... BEYOND EXPECTATION...

.... end of installment. Final one coming up next...

No comments: