Search This Blog

Friday, February 24, 2012

ZenCart installation steps #2

Part 2... but again, with the disclaimer: Please note that the copyright does not belong to me, it all belongs to the respective parties. I'm just giving some guidelines for my students to be able to complete their project... because this semester, after going through several meetings regarding our curriculum... I may have to eliminate the option of a business proposal... and force them to create an e-commerce website for their group project!!! Of course, it is not finalised yet, so I will let you know when I myself find out the final verdict. Until then, just continue to follow these instructions:
[Also, a majorly BIG thanks and appreciation for my good buddy Imran for creating these guidelines]




 For part 6) and 7).... hehehee.... go figure it out for yourself... there is plenty of online tutorials that show how to modify the pages. Good luck! :D

No comments: