Search This Blog

Friday, February 10, 2012

Internet Pics and Thoughts

Here is a collection of 5 pictures I gathered through surfing the Internet. Since the IP rights of these pictures have been made ambiguous by the re-posting, I submit that all rights are to the respective owners, and I claim none. Please inform me if I had made a mistake/infringement and I will take the picture out of circulation. With that disclaimer out of the way, here is the first:


Isn't this the most cutest Chun Li picture you've ever seen? :-D


This one made me laugh and cry at the same time :-S


There's so many double meanings in this one! ;-)


This picture made my laugh until my head hurt :-D


Go on... think about it...! Hahaha

Alright, that's all for now folks. Will return with more later. Take care.


No comments: