Search This Blog

Sunday, August 05, 2012

The Crystal Mosque at dusk...


Time:  7:33pm
Date: 5th June 2012
Place: Masjid Kristal, Kuala Terengganu, Terengganu
Occasion: Solat Maghrib
Description: We decided to drop by the Masjid Kristal (Crystal Mosque) on our way back home. It was beautiful in daylight, but at night time, it gives a different look... all mystical. Unfortunately I do not have a great camera (yet!) to capture some of the moments in my life, but I do own a Blackberry (thanks to JHEP, UUM) with a decent camera (decent for non-moving pictures!). So here is the result of my 'photomanship'.... ;-)

One of the minarets from base-view.
 A few steps back.... SNAP!
 The Crystal Mosque... close up!
 Another angle...
 Minarets included...
 The other angle...
I must have sneezed when taking this one. Hmmm... after looking back at the pictures above, they are better than I expected. :-)


No comments: