Search This Blog

Monday, August 20, 2012

Happy Eid-ul Fitri everyone!

A belated wish... well it is considered late since it started yesterday, for all the Muslims out there who are celebrating this right now... from all of us, to all of you. Eid Mubarak!

"Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri Maaf Zahir dan Batin"

This is a picture of Adam, all ready to go for Eid prayers. All the others are still fast asleep. This year, Adam and I went to the Titi Kerbau Mosque for the prayers.

 The loving ladies of my life! They make me smile, laugh, cry, happy, and sad at the same time. :-)


err... pic of me?!!!


Me and the kids.... Alissa doesn't look this bad in real life. ;-)


My first born is now taller than her pregnant (twins) grand aunt!


Such a sweet smile Alissa!


At Nurul's aunt's new house...


Us!


Us again.... sheesh... need to get a DSLR next...!!! :-D


1 comment:

Nurul sakinah kadir said...

wah!cantek ar purple sir... slmt hari rayer..=)