Search This Blog

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Once you get whipped...

you'll never be the same again!!! No, there's no reference to anything other than whipped cream! That's right, the wonderfully fluffy white diary product that you can get almost in any supermarket, hypermarket, what-ever-market you care to mention.

My fond memory of whipped cream is during those stressful examination periods during my undergraduate days (mind you, I had extra exams since I did six years worth of exams for two degrees!) when I used to save up some money to get the spray cans filled with delicious whipped cream. No preparation needed, didn't bother with any fruits or added ingredients,... just pure unadulterated whipped cream, sprayed directly into the mouth and downed with a glass of full cream milk. You could say I indulged in dairy products to the fullest when I spent my youth in Sydney.... mmmmm... chocolate eclairs, custard tarts, pavlova cakes, mmmmm.....

Needless to say, it was an experience that I wanted to pass down to my kids... and boy did they enjoy it! The following pics provide the evidence.... hehehehe...

The following is the non-conventional way of eating "roti canai"....
 Adam loving every bit of it! :-)
A more healthier version... cream and berries!!
 Strawberries and blueberries... mmmmm....
Alissa doing the 'dirty deed'! She looks so mischievous here...
 The final product... ermm... where's the rest? What? There is no "the rest"??? Ahh..... pure dairy...
 Adam wearing the smile...
 Sofiya wearing the smile...
 Alissa tucking in....
... guess you were wondering where the pictures of myself and Nurul are? Well, I firmly held on to the camera... suffice to say that I was grinning from ear to ear! :-D

No comments: