Search This Blog

Saturday, August 04, 2012

Juke... not box!

Time: 11:38am
Date: 5th July 2012
Place: School of Business Management, ITB, Bandung, Indonesia.
Occasion: Conference paper presentation, ICTOM 2012
Description: There we were, just having finished our presentation (which was a success), ready to rendezvous with the driver for some more shopping, when we passed a parked Nissan Juke. This was the first time that I personally saw this model in real life. I like... really, like... if anyone wants to buy it for my birthday, please do so... I'll be your best friend for life! ;-)
Here's a picture of me feeling on top of the world, after surviving a Q&A session about my presentation. Thankfully, I was able to answer all questions. Also, was feeling extra happy, because my Dean walked in just as I finished my session, so no killer questions! :-D
Above is the aforementioned Nissan Juke... all white and shiny! :-D
 The sport rims (Malaysian term), in Sydney I used to call them mag wheels...
 Self-taken shot of me and the Juke!
 Front-side view.
 Back-side (?!!!!) view.
The badge... :-D

No comments: