Search This Blog

Monday, April 09, 2012

Mama goes to Perhentian Island...

...so Papa and the kids go walkabout! Had the weekend to spend with the kids, since their Mama had to take DPP PETRONAS students to Perhentian Island in Terengganu. She arrived last night, and this morning (about now), Papa has to go to catch a flight from Penang International Airport to attend a HEPA programme in Bandung, Indonesia for 3 days. Oh well, kids, do not be too rowdy, and listen to your Mama. Do not fight, and do your homework. Do not miss your daily prayers and be good children. Sleep early, especially Adam, since you have to get up early for the bus. *sigh*.... see you again soon! :-D

 This is my BB wallpaper...
 I got told off by the shop assistant... she said that I could not take any pictures here, so I took a picture and asked, "you mean I cannot take this picture". She said, "yes, cannot". I said, "ok"... she did not see the irony... ;-)
 Sofiya and Adam on a choo choo train... rides cost RM1 nowadays... no more 20 sen rides.
 Alissa getting the drinks.
 My children taking over the kiddies areas at the TESCO Stargate food court.
 Dr Anissa wants to check your hearbeat! :-D
 Here is her very first patient. hehehehe
After a few long hours at Alor Setar Mall and TESCO Stargate... here is the scene in the car... hehehehe hope you kids had fun!

No comments: