Search This Blog

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Class? What Class? BJIB3143

On the 19th and 20th of February, I had a nice surprise when I went to class for the first time that semester. It was the start of a brand new semester and I had done my preparations for class. All hyped up, and ready to go, but when I arrived, the following was what greeted me. I sure hope this does not happen when students return to class after the mid-semester break this tomorrow, the 15th of April 2012. ;-)


Me by my lonesome self... luckily I have perfected the self-photo technique!
 Brand new slides...
 ... at an angle.
What a silent class... hehehe... never mind. This was all due a technicality, whereby the system accidentally dropped everyone from class, so the students were not aware of their actual timetables for the first week. Oh well... like I said, please do not happen again tomorrow... >.<

No comments: