Search This Blog

Monday, November 12, 2012

My out-of-office-assistant message

My apologies. I am on leave/official duty. Details are as follows:

Date : 15-27 November 2012
Venue : Padstow, NSW, Australia

Any problems caused by this is very much regretted.

Please be informed that this is an automatically generated email.

Regards,


=============================

Mohon maaf. Saya sedang bercuti/bertugas rasmi. Maklumat seperti berikut :

Tarikh : 15-27 November 2012
Tempat : Padstow, NSW, Australia

Segala kesulitan amat dikesali.

Ini adalah email yang dihantar secara otomatik, harap maklum.

Sekian, terima kasih.


Faisal Zulhumadi
+60194300666
http://www.facebook.com/faisal.zulhumadi

1 comment:

summerchai said...

I am a student from Taylor's University currently enrolled for the subject Construction Value Engineering in Bachelor of Quantity Surveying (Hons). In order to have an in-depth understanding on the subject enrolled, I was give an assignment to write a report based on a case study regarding the implication of value management in a construction project. I found your excellence work on the paper " Creative & Innovative Solution Through Value Management In Malaysian Construction Industry: Case Study On Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) & Low Cost Carrier Terminal (LCCT) Projects ". I was interested to have your paper as my reference for my assignment.


Therefore, I wish to acquire your permission for me to have a reference on your paper in order to conduct my assignment. Citation and reference will be attached in my assignment conducted. I sincerely hope that you would be able provide such guidance and assistance to me.

I ensure that the information gathered is strictly for academic purpose only. Any pictures of volunteers and individuals will not be used on any public websites or commercial purposes. Please do not hesitate to contact us at 016-8008789 or summerchai@hotmail.com for further enquiry.

Thank you.