Search This Blog

Saturday, January 07, 2012

BJIB3143 Slaid E-dagang / E-commerce Slides

Time to put everything online... for my own personal use, as well as you (currently reading this blog). Starting up with my teaching materials... and then probably to some other stuff.

DISCLAIMER: All these materials are for my own personal use only, as well as those I authorise and give consent.

"Sir, how to download?"

Follow these simple steps:
1. Click on one of the links below, you will be taken to the hosting website:


2. If you do not have a premium account with this website, click on the "REGULAR DOWNLOAD" button to get the next screen:


3. Wait 15 seconds (or more if you have downloaded recently using the same IP address). Please note, if you are downloading from UUM, and someone else is downloading at the same time, you will NOT BE ABLE to download. In this case, wait for an hour and try again. After the waiting time has finished, you will get this screen:


4. Enter the letters to complete the Capcha step and you will finally end up at the following screen:


5. errr... follow the above instruction... :-P

With ALL that out of the way, I'm guessing you are my currently enrolled student in my class, so download away!

Week 1 & 2:

No comments: